Monday, March 15, 2010

Pray for me

Now lads, I don't know will I be able to post up my long post today because on my way back from the supermarket this morning I bollixed up my hip afresh. How is this affecting my posting I hear you asking? Well it is a little known medical fact that my hip bone is directly connected to my two typing fingers, thus rendering me unable to finish this week's post.

In real life though the pain is making me feel sick and I need to close the shutter and lie on the bed and make low pitched whiney noises for the rest of the day. Or at least until BBB comes back from the pharmacy with drugs for me.

Trust me though, this week's post will be worth the slight delay - I have some thoughts on toilet brushes that I feel the need to share with my public. I think you will find them interesting and insightful.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a physical mess, aren't you? Didn't you hurt your neck a few weeks ago too?lol!
Feel better!

Andrew said...

Ouch. Hope you feel better soon. I'll post you my last couple of codeine tablets.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer,

I found your blog last week through the Irish Blog Awards website, and I just love it! Your stories are hilarious, and it's nice to read about one of our own living in a different country with all the cultural differences (bidets) and whatnot.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon, best of luck for the Blog Awards, and I'll be looking forward to your next post.

Jennikybooky said...

Hermia - I know like! What the flip is going on?! Jesus is punishing me for being so good looking. It was inevitable, really.

Andrew - please and thanks.

Goddess - ah thanks girl!

Galway Girl said...

Hi Jennifer,

I've been a cripple myself since last Sunday and you're to blame.

I happened upon your blog and found it so good that I had to read every single post in one sitting. The ensuing laughter gave me a pain in my neck that I'm still dealing with 2 days later!

Great complaint though and a great blog.

Jennikybooky said...

Galway Girl - laughter induced injuries are second only to drink induced injuries! Thanks very much missus!

I hope you have a bidet.

Anonymous said...

shite

Jennikybooky said...

Anonymous don't be upset. You can get by without a bidet - just have a bottom half shower!