- I got the bursary again so I have moved back to the hovel.
- I am actually delighted about it because it means meseff and himseff are living together again. Love bubble!
- I am, however, slightly disappointed that I won't have any more Skid Mark Sue stories to tell ye.
- I love BBB so much that I can't think about it for more than a nanosecond because I gets a pain.
- I'm always working and always knackered and as a result have turned into a LOSER.
I've decided to share my real resolutions here this year, so that we may all wallow in my failure together in a few month's time. Or bask in the warm glow of my awesomeness, depending on how it goes.
SO here they are:
- Enjoy myself more. Lately I've just been working like crazy and going home after work to collapse on the chair like a zombie and I have a terrible feeling that I may have forgotten how to enjoy myself, or worse, the general concept of fun. No more! I'm going to make an effort, no matter how wrecked I am, to go out and enjoy myself at least once a week. To start. Then I'm gonna eventually spiral out of control and show up at work in various night-before ensembles until I get fired and end up working at the petrol station where that weird woman works that puts the petrol in your car with one hand and holds a lit fag in the other.
- Save. Gonna scrimp and save even more this year so I can make my triumphant return to Trinity before the age of 47(ish).
- Number three - and this is the big one - I'm going to get my Italian driving license. I am TERRIFIED. Just the thought of it gives me Sweaty Arse Syndrome. I have been putting off driving for so long now I mean it's just not acceptable. Time to bite the bullet. Plus if I learn to drive in Italy it basically means I will have driving super powers. I hope.
So a happy and healthy 2011 to all of ye lads, I hope it's a good one, full of family, friends... and really satisfying farts.
You know the ones.