Monday, April 5, 2010

Piss off - I'm on me holidays!

Well lads! As ye all know I'm on my lovely holidays in Ireland so if ye came here looking for the usual Monday post ye can piss off - but piss back on Thursday when I'll post it as soon as I get home!

In the meantime, if it's entertainment you're after you might as well have a gawk here, here, or perhaps even here. Think that might cover a bit if something for everyone.

If these don't tickle your fancy though, and you would rather get sucked into a puzzle vortex that will keep you busy until Thursday (and beyond)- here you go! I guarantee you will be losing sleep over where the calipers are. Don't even get me started on the sextant!

I'm having a lovely time on me holidays - BBB is still alive, which is a good sign. Hope ye are all having a good week. Until Thursday lads!

Christian! ('Slater)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came looking for an update and I WANT AN UPDATE!!!....or you know....I can wait til Thursday....

My mum told me on Friday that your letter had arrived and that she had forgotten to tell me. I said I would pick it up on Sunday when I visited for my Birthday Dinner. And then I didn't go cos my parents were mean and now I'm not talking to them, so yeah, I dunno when I'll get it, lol!